24 d’agost 2006

Licking Stick, Desmond Dekker

LICKING STICK – Desmond Dekker
Papa, papa, papa do not lick me with that
Mama, mama, mama, he lick too hard
I've got the fli-ipping hiccups, Mama.
I've got the fli-ipping hiccups, Papa.

Mama, mama, mama I am feeling sick.
Papa, papa licked me with the licking stick.
I've got the fli-ipping hiccups, Mama.
I've got the fli-ipping hiccups, Papa."

Mama please tell Daddy
Do not hit me with that
Mama, I'm feeling pain
I'm really, really feeling
I can't stand it…

TRADUCCIÓ (JGVA):

EL PAL DE PEGAR

Papa, papa, papa no em peguis amb aixó
Mama, mama, mama, que em fot fort
Tinc uns saltaires singlots, mama,
Tinc els saltaires singlots, papa.

Mama, mama, mama em sento malalt
El papa, el papa em pegua amb el pal de pegar
Tinc uns saltaires singlots, mama,
Tinc els saltaires singlots, papa.

Mama siusplau digues al papa
Que no em pegui amb aixó
Mama, sento dolor
I realment, em sento fatal
No ho puc suportar